American Boot Size Chart
Use the following steps to find your correct size, our boots are true to fit. If this is your first time purchasing boots, order a size smaller than your running shoes.
For example, if you’re a size 10 in running shoes then order a 9 1/2.
If you’re still uncertain of what size to order follow the steps below.
Chart measurements represent industry standard. Determine your size according to your foot length and width in inches.
- When measuring your foot, stand on a solid surface wearing socks that you intend to wear.
- Place a ruler on the ground and your heel at the lowest end.
- Read number where your longest toe ends. Use this number with the chart below.
After measuring your foot length, match the corresponding shoe size from the chart above to the width charts below.
MEN'S WIDTH CHART
WOMEN'S WIDTH CHART
- If you are a woman planning to buy a men's style, simply subtract 1.5 sizes from your current size.
For example: If you wear a women's size 9, you would wear a men's size 7.5.
- If your foot length or width numbers are between sizes, order a half size up.
- Your left foot and right foot may not be the exact same size, so measure both and go with the largest.
- From morning to evening your feet will swell. Best time to measure is afternoon or later, after you have been on your feet for an extended period of time.
If you have any doubts about sizing, feel free to email us at Support@CactusWesternWear.com at any time.